Linux MATLAB Setup for Calclab (Fall 2017)
- Your NetID and password are used to login to Howdy, Open Access
Lab computers, etc. You also use these to login to your CalcLab
- Open a web browser (say Firefox) and go your course home page for Math
Bookmark it for future reference.
- Next, click on the MATLAB Schedule link for your course, either Math
Again, bookmark this page for future reference.
- Download the assignment templates (.mlx files) by clicking on
each of the five links.
- Invoke MATLAB by SINGLE clicking on the gold hill icon in the
bottom panel. Wait while the program loads. When you see "Ready" in
the lower left corner of the MATLAB window, you're set.
- With the advent of the new MATLAB Live Editor, your MATLAB
environment is dramatically simplified. It allows you to see ALL your
work in a single window!
- Begin working on Assignment A by opening the relevant
.mlx assignment file. (You will load other assignment files as the
- Your TA will provide further instruction once everyone has done this.
This page was last modified by apb on Thu, 11/Jan/2018.