Remote Login to calclabnx.math.tamu.edu
While we strongly recommend that students obtain their own copy of Matlab from software.tamu.edu (it's free) , we also provide remote login access via x2go. The result is a remote Calclab display usable over home broadband Internet connections on which to run Matlab and Maple.
- Windows machines must be up to date or you won't have the proper ciphers.
- Mac client requires XQuartz to already be install. Here is a youtube video to help install it.
- Your username is all lowercase . Your password is case-sensitive .
- If you enter the wrong username/password multiple times, your account and/or your IP address will be blocked for 15 minutes.
- Returning users: note the name change above. calclabnx.math.tamu.edu will load balance between calclab1, calclab2, calclab3, and calclab4. Please update your configuration to use calclabnx.math.tamu.edu instead of calclab1.
- If you have questions check with your TA first. They may have a quick answer for you.
Last update: June 9, 2015