Remote Login to calclabnx.math.tamu.edu
While we strongly recommend that students obtain their own copy of MATLAB plus the Symbolic Math Toolbox from The Mathworks, we also provide remote login access via X2go. The result is a remote Calclab display usable over home broadband Internet connections on which to run Matlab and Maple.
- Windows machines must be up to date or you won't have the proper ciphers.
- Mac client requires XQuartz to already be install. Here is a youtube video to help install it.
- Your username is all lowercase . Your password is case-sensitive .
- If you enter the wrong username/password multiple times, your account and/or your IP address will be blocked for 15 minutes.
- Returning users: note the name change above. calclabnx.math.tamu.edu will load balance between calclab1, calclab2, calclab3, and calclab4. Please update your configuration to use calclabnx.math.tamu.edu instead of calclab1.
- If you have questions check with your TA first. They may have a quick answer for you.
Last update: 201806131618