Math 151 (Belmonte): Exam Topics for Thu, 26/Oct/2017
- When you finish, paperclip your ScanForm to the RIGHT side of the
FRONT PAGE of your exam, with "Scanform" UPSIDE DOWN at the TOP and
"Instructor Use Only" UPSIDE DOWN at the BOTTOM!
- If necessary, go to the bathroom BEFORE the exam (or else
afterward). You may NOT leave the exam room during the exam. Everyone
will stay the full 2 hours, then leave at 9:30 pm.
- Exams are arranged in Magic # order from front to back, left to
- Sit in the seat that has the Exam and ScanForm with your Magic #.
- PRINT your Last Name, First Name on both your
exam and your ScanForm.
- On your Exam, print Belmonte in the Instructor
- Do NOT look inside your exam until you are told to start at 7:30 pm.
- Do NOT talk to students, TAs, or your instructor during the exam.
- Do well. This is your day in the sun!
Please send comments, questions, or suggestions regarding hot topics
to Art Belmonte at
Last updated Thu, 26/Oct/2017, 6:45 pm CDT