Math 151 Hot Topics Archive (Belmonte, 2017c)
Here is the archive of hot topics in reverse chronological order.
Last updated Wed, 18/Oct/2017, 5:30 am CDT.
- Fri, 20/Oct : 4.1: Maximum and
Minimum Values; MECP due!
- Thu, 19/Oct : Quiz 6 in recitations
- Wed, 18/Oct : 3.10: Linear
Approximations and Differentials [concluded]
- Tue, 17/Oct : Work on MATLAB
- Mon, 16/Oct : 3.9: Related Rates
[concluded]; 3.10 [begun]
- Fri, 13/Oct : 3.9: Related Rates [begun]
- Thu, 12/Oct : Quiz 5 in recitations
- Wed, 11/Oct : 3.8: Exponential Growth
- Tue, 10/Oct : Begin work on MATLAB
- Mon, 09/Oct : 3.7: Rates of Change in
the Natural and Social Sciences
- Fri, 06/Oct : 10.2: Calculus with
- Thu, 05/Oct : Quiz 4 in recitations
- Wed, 04/Oct : 3.6: Derivatives of
- Tue, 03/Oct : Finish up MATLAB B.
- Mon, 02/Oct : 3.5: Implicit Differentiation
- Fri, 29/Sep : 3.4: The Chain Rule; Sundries
- Thu, 28/Sep : EXAM INSTRUCTIONS
- Thu, 28/Sep : Review in
recitations; EXAM 1 is TONIGHT!
- Wed, 27/Sep : 3.3: Derivatives of
Trigonometric Functions; NEW OFFICE HOURS!
- Tue, 26/Sep : Continue MATLAB Assignment B
- Mon, 25/Sep : Review for Exam 1
- Sun, 24/Sep : Quiz 4 & Exam 1 information
- Sat, 23/Sep : Quiz 3 Solutions posted
- Fri, 22/Sep : 3.2: The Product and
- Thu, 21/Sep : Quiz 3; EXAM 1 is in
- Wed, 20/Sep : 3.1: Derivatives of
Polynomials and Exponential Functions
- Tue, 19/Sep : Begin MATLAB Assignment B
- Mon, 18/Sep : 2.8: The Derivative as
- Sun, 17/Sep : Quiz 2 Solutions;
graphs of functions and their derivative(s)
- Fri, 15/Sep : 2.7: Derivatives and
Rates of Change
- Thu, 14/Sep : Quiz 2
- Wed, 13/Sep : 2.6: Limits at
Infinity; Horizontal Asymptotes
- Tue, 12/Sep : MAGIC NUMBERS ISSUED!
- Mon, 11/Sep : 2.5: Continuity
- Fri, 08/Sep : 2.3: Calculating Limits
Using the Limit Laws
- Thu, 07/Sep : Quiz 1
- Wed, 06/Sep : 2.2: The Limit
of a Function
- Tue, 05/Sep : MATLAB Assignment A
- Mon, 04/Sep : 1.5: Inverse Trig
- Fri, 01/Sep : 10.1 (EV 1.3)
Please send comments, questions, or suggestions regarding hot topics
to Art Belmonte at