Curve on Test 4
- Everybody will get 5 more points outright.
- On Thursday, Feb. 26 (Day 21.R), turn in the
following on separate (but attached) sheets of paper:
- (signed) Write out a solution of the problem
on which you got the lowest score, or the problem
- (unsigned, but indicate which problem you're
Write a few thoughtful sentences:
- How could the course presentation (Web
pages, lecture, book, homework, lab, ...) have
been improved, so that you would have done
better on this problem?
- What could you have done that would have
improved your score on this problem (or
Suggestion: Before answering, look
again at the web pages, book, ....
- Andrew and/or Vera will verify the existence of a
suitable submission and record more points:
2 pts if your score was in the 90s,
3 pts if in the 80s,
4 pts if in the 70s,
- I will read the anonymous essays and hope to learn
something from them.