Mathematics 467, Section 900, Fall 2017
Last updated Fri 15 Dec 2017
Announcements (reverse chronological order)
- Dec 15: Grades will not be available until sometime late Saturday.
Test keys have been installed below.
- Dec 1: Last call for Discussion contributions on Chapter 4!
- Oct 26: Discussion topics for your Chapter 4 team solutions
have been created. Please finish your Chapter 3 contributions soon, so
that they can be graded.
- Oct 16: Revised term papers are due Monday, Oct. 23
(not Oct. 20 as previously announced).
- Oct 1: Tomorrow's office hour (Oct. 2) will be at
2, not 3.
- Sep 17: Tomorrow's office hour (Sept. 18) will be at
4:20, not 3 (nor 4:00, as previously stated here). Probably I will also
be around between 2 and 3.
- Sep 14: Next
Math Club meeting,
Sept. 19 (ODE spectrum and zeta function)
- Aug 30:
- The Tuesday office hour will be 1:00-1:50 (not
3:00-3:50 as on the handout).
- Office hours begin Friday, Sept 8.
Course procedures and resources
Old class home pages
[Old homework and team
solutions will be turned on after your assignments are due.]
[These were not originally intended for public consumption. Diagrams are
missing. Remarks in square brackets are usually stage directions to
[These links start out pointing to previous semesters' notes.
They will be replaced as I make revisions.]
[These will become available at the links below as the course
develops. Analogues from previous semesters are visible on the old home
pages; they won't change much.]
(Of course, these do not exist until after the test.
Old tests, with solutions to most non-essay questions,
are visible on the old home pages.)
Go to home pages:
Math Dept ._._.