Math. 152, Spring, 2001
Engineering Mathematics II: WebCalc
- May 9: Solutions to Final Exam
- May 2: Remember that our final exam is in HELDENFELS 109
on Wednesday, May 9, 1-3 p.m.
- May 1: I will be in my office in the afternoons on Wednesday,
Friday (except 3-4), and next Monday (till 4), other business permitting.
I cannot commit to particular times this far in advance.
- Apr. 24: Solutions for the three common exams are now installed
below. Solutions for the final exam should be visible here soon after the
- Apr. 6: The annual Freshman Mathematics
next Tuesday, April 10, 7-9 p.m., Milner 317. The problems cover topics
through Math. 152. Cash prizes! Winners are not always math majors!
- Apr. 5: Below is a link to an alternative
approach to Taylor series. It should compensate for the missing homework
exercises in the "Applications of Taylor series" section.
- Apr. 5: Test 3 will not cover the vector cross product.
- Apr. 4: Solutions for Test 2 (Form B) have been posted below.
- Feb. 25:
- No office hour (by Fulling) Wednesday, 2/28 (because
of graduate oral exam)
- Office hour on Wednesday, 3/7 will end at 11:30 (because of
common exam meeting)
- Feb. 19: The quiz schedule for the next few weeks has been
slightly rearranged. Please check the quiz list in the syllabus
(sindex.tex or sindex.pdf below).
- Feb. 16: Note that solutions to the first test have been posted
The main entry into the course is one of these:
But you need Scientific Notebook
to read them.
Since we all sometimes may not have access to Scientific Notebook, I have
put here a few items in formats that can be read by standard browsers.
Some words of caution about these weekly schedules:
Since we have a quiz each Thursday on the last topic of the week, you
really should understand a "week" in my syllabus as ending on Thursday!
The departmental syllabus is generic (fall or spring, MWF or TR lectures),
so the division into weeks is only approximate.
Fulling's office hours: TR 3:10-3:35 in HELD 109,
M 3:00-3:30 and T 1:00-2:00 in BLOC 620H
Week in Review:
- Sunday, BLOC 102 (Amy Austin)
- Wednesday, HECC 108 (Scott Parsell)
Help room: BLOC 624, 2:00-7:00 p.m., Monday thru Thursday
Last updated Wed 9 May 01