Mathematics 302, Sec. 504, Fall, 2002
- Final exam solutions
THERE IS AN OBVIOUS TYPO IN THE USE OF DE MORGAN'S LAW IN QUESTION
3(c). THE WEDGE SHOULD BE A "VEE". THE DOCUMENT WILL BE CORRECTED
- Grader's comments on assignment 13
- Grader's comments on assignments 10-12
- There will be a review session for the final exam on Thursday, 12/12, in
Blocker 120 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Correction to below: The last assignment is postponed to Friday!
- All remaining homework assignments will be collected on Wednesdays.
- Grader's comments on assignment for 10/28
- Homework on generating functions (missing from the handout):
- Chapter 9 (part of assignment for 11/18)
- 9.1 (p. 389): 1(a,b,c), 3, 4, 5
- 9.2 (p. 398): 1(b,d,f), 2(a,c,d,e), 3(a,b), 5, 6, 9(a,c), 10, 11, 15,
- 9.3 (p. 403): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Sec. 10.4 (p. 450) (part of assignment for 12/2):
- Homework assigned for Monday, 11/4 will be collected on Wednesday, 11/6,
instead. The next assignment is still due on Monday, 11/11!
- Latest Math Club announcement
- Physics movie announcement
- Homework assignments due right after a test will be collected on
Wednesdays (10/2, 10/30, 11/27), not Mondays as listed in the handout.
- Exercise 8 in Sec. 1.3 was deleted from the second homework assignment.
Putnam Challenge Seminar meets Tuesday or Wednesday nights, 7PM--?, and
features free pizza.
Contact Prof. Hensley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information.
- Course handout
- Please see
my home page for up-to-date office hours.
- Spring 2002 course page
including exams with solutions
- Lecture notes (fragmentary)
- Test solutions
Go to home pages:
Math Dept ._._.
Last updated Thu 9 Jan 03